Lend My Stuff (was "Lender") is an application for the iPhone that gives you the ability to easily keep track of those treasured possessions loaned to one of your friends or family.
How many times have you forgotten who has your favourite DVD or where that book is that you want to read again and isn't where you thought it was, but you can't remember who you loaned it to. Lend My Stuff keeps track of those details for you so you don't have to.
- maintain an inventory of items
- categorise items into logical groups (DVD's, Books)
- state the condition of an item
- take photo's of the items you're about to loan
- select a thumbnail to be the default photo in lists
- receive notifications when items are due to be returned
- extend loan periods when required
- review the loan history of each item
- display history of all completed loans
- able to record money lending and tracking payments
Lend My Stuff also helps you keep track of those items you borrow from someone else. Who did you borrow that book from that's taken you ages to read? That DVD you've finally gotten around to watching was great, but whose is it? Lend My Stuff will remember these details for you so you don't have to.
- fast entry of item details
- take photo's of items you borrow
- be notified when you're to return the item
- extend the return date
- record when you've returned an item
- review all items you have borrowed
- record details of money you have borrowed and any payments made
Lend My Stuff remembers so YOU don't have to!